Five-year BA/MBA in Psychology
Fast-track your career by earning both a bachelorâ€™s degree in psychology and a master of business administration degree in just five years!
ÐÓ°ÉÖ±²¥app offers a unique opportunity for you to earn a master of business administration degree in only one extra year with the accelerated five-year BA/M.BA program. In todayâ€™s job market, having a graduate degree will give you the extra edge to increase your employment options.
- Take graduate-level classes during your senior year at no extra cost.
- Complete your masterâ€™s degree in only one year.
- Save money on tuition.
- Enter the job market one year earlier than if you had earned your bachelorâ€™s and entered a traditional MBA program.
- Gain an edge over other job candidates.
The five-year BA/M.BA in psychology can prepare you for jobs in:
- Human resources
- Administration management
- Organizational development and training
- Employee counseling
The bachelor of arts (BA) degree in psychology requires 120 credits, and the master of business administration (M.BA) requires 39 credits. ÐÓ°ÉÖ±²¥appâ€™s BA/M.BA program allows students to apply elective credits as an undergraduate that can be applied to the M.BA requirements, thereby allowing the student to finish the masterâ€™s program in only three semesters.