Instructional coaches bring evidence-based practices into the classroom or online learning environment by working with teachers and other school leaders.
The program is designed in response to current research showing the positive impact of instructional coaching practices on educational environments. Effective instructional coaching can improve teachersâ€™ effectiveness and job satisfaction, as well as student academic and social success.
|Letter of Endorsement
Why Study Instructional Coaching at Wilkes?
Coaching is fiscally responsible because it is personalized to meet the needs of faculty on an ongoing basis. Coaching can also foster ideal environments for positive school reform by encouraging collaborative rather than supervisory support to teachers. By creating a culture of mentorship, responsive and data-driven pedagogy, and continuous improvement in the classroom, instructional coaches play an important role in the future of education.
Be a part of this change by enrolling in the Instructional Coaching endorsement program from ÐÓ°ÉÖ±²¥app and PLS 3rd Learning.
What Will You Learn as an Instructional Coaching Student?
- Youâ€™ll learn how to strengthen the culture of teaching and learning in your school or district.
- Youâ€™ll explore how to develop an organizational structure for curricular change and an organizational vision around personalized student success.
- Youâ€™ll transfer knowledge to encourage standards-based reform while using data-driven instruction to guide teaching and learning outcomes.
- Youâ€™ll discover how to support other educators with practical strategies for classroom management, content enhancement, instruction, and assessment.
- Youâ€™ll craft collaborative action plans for improving teacher practice while enhancing expertise and performance.
Thank you for your interest in ÐÓ°ÉÖ±²¥app's Graduate Education programs! To learn more about our program please complete the form. If you have questions, or wish to discuss your education goals, please contact: